Special Combo with MonacoRC ICharger X6 BAG
Au lieu de
au lieu de 157,30€
Display: 2.4 " IPS LCD (320×240)
Net weight: 168g
Dimension: 83×64.5×37 ±0.5mm
Input voltage range: 7—32VDC
Maximum input current limit: <35A
Maximum charge/discharge current: 30A
Maximum charge power capacity: 800W
Maximum discharge power capacity: 30W
Maximum regenerative discharge power capacity: 800W
Maximum extra discharge power capacity: 900W @30V/30A
Maximum current drain for balancing: >2.0A
1. X6 supports up to 6s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, LiHV, LTO, NiZn batteries, with maximum 2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1 - 20s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1 - 12s Pb batteries.
2. Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to control the fan speed
3. Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the power reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced, and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the shut-down temperature
4. This charger can save 32 parameter settings and support the data import/export to SD Card.
5. A 2.4" IPS LCD Screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time consuming and temperature, etc.
6. Multi discharge features: self discharge, regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge
7. Supports measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery. .
8. The X6 has protection for reverse polarity, input or output,
9. Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card. The X6 also supports the "junsi Console" Software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]