- World Championship, ROAR National Championship and EFRA European Championship winning platform
- All-new narrower chassis minimizes contact with the track surface during cornering
- All-new side link mounting system via aluminum and graphite holders
- All-new removable front suspension brace that allows steering response adjustment
- All-new center shock absorber holders which updates the mounting positions and geometry to improve on-power steering
- All-new servo holders with extra mounting positions for smaller servos
- Includes graphite composite front upper arms to increase steering response
- Includes lighter pod brace holder from graphite composite material to increase consistency and to resist flexing
- All-new graphite backstop for battery pack in cross-chassis alignment alternative
- Available in EU edition and US edition each suitable for different track conditions
XRAY X12 Platform.
Made in Europe.
Using these superior materials and crafted by XRAY's designers and engineers using state of the art German, Italian and Swiss CNC machines, the X12 is a blend of the world's finest."
US & EU Edition.
Whether on low to medium-grip tracks which are typical in Europe, or on super-high grip tracks which are typical in the US, there is an X12 to fit each occasion. Both choices are built on the same core platform with interchangeable parts.